This information is provided in compliance with art. 13 of Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR), pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 (Code regarding the protection of personal data) and relates to all personal data processed in the manner indicated below.
THE DATA CONTROLLER
The Data Controller of the personal data collected is BGYROOMS DI ENRICO GALBUSERA with registered office in Largo Porta Nuova 10, 24122 Bergamo, PI: 04278910163 (hereinafter “BGYROOMS”), as “Owner” of the treatment, is required to provide you with information to the use of your personal data.
The personal data provided may be communicated to appropriately appointed recipients who will process the data as data processors and / or as agents, in order to comply with contracts or related purposes.
The complete list of data processors and persons in charge of processing personal data can be requested by sending a specific request to the email address BGYROOMS@GMAIL.COM
The personal data processed are collected as they are provided directly by the interested party or collected automatically.
The data provided directly by the interested party are all personal data that are provided to the Data Controller in any way, directly by the interested party.
The data collected automatically are the navigation data. These data, although not collected in order to be associated with the identity of the user, could indirectly, through processing and associations with data collected by the Data Controller, allow its identification.
The data collected and sent automatically are also the data received through the portals listed below which it uses (such as the website www.booking.com, www.airbnb.com, www.expedia.com, www.tripadvisor.com, www.sendinblue.com, www.jotform.com) , these data are essential to ensure the customer an adequate service.
Following the sending of newsletters, the platform used allows to detect the opening of a message and the clicks made within the newsletter itself, together with details relating to the IP and browser / device used. The collection of these data is fundamental for the functioning of the implicit renewal systems of the treatment (see the entry Method of Treatment) and an integral part of the operation of the sending platform.
PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
Personal data are processed in the normal course of BGYROOMS for the following purposes:
- execution of obligations deriving from contracts stipulated with BGYROOMS and / or fulfillment, before the conclusion of the contract, of specific requests by the interested party;
- fulfillment of obligations under the law, regulations or community legislation;
- sending newsletters for promotional, commercial information or research purposes is optional and the refusal to give the relative consent to the Treatment will result in the inability to be updated on commercial initiatives and / or promotional campaigns, to receive offers or other promotional material.
The provision of personal data (points 1 and 2) has as a legal basis for the processing contractual or pre-contractual needs or the fulfillment of legal obligations to which the Data Controller is subject. For this reason, any refusal to treatment or the failure, incorrect or partial provision of data could have the consequence of the impossibility of a correct provision of the service or the impossibility, for the Owner, to respond to requests for information sent by the interested.
REVOCATION OF CONSENT
The interested party can withdraw his consent to receive promotional and commercial communications immediately, by sending a request to the email address BGYROOMS@GMAIL.COM or by clicking on the unsubscribe link that he can find in the footer of each promotional and commercial email received.
The personal data provided may be communicated to appropriately appointed recipients who will process the data as data processors and / or as agents.
The Data Controller does not communicate any of the information of the interested parties to third parties without their consent, unless required by law. In any case, the disclosure of the personal data processed is excluded. The complete list of data processors, joint controllers and persons in charge of processing personal data can be requested by sending a specific request to the email address BGYROOMS@GMAIL.COM
METHOD OF TREATMENT
Personal data are processed with automated tools for the time strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which they were collected, providing in any case for the annual verification of the data stored in order to delete those deemed obsolete, unless the law provides for archiving obligations .
The processing of data is normally carried out at the headquarters of the Data Controller, by personnel or external collaborators duly designated as data processors. The complete list of data processors and persons in charge of processing personal data can be requested by sending a specific request to the email address BGYROOMS@GMAIL.COM
Specific security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
The registration and the related treatment are considered valid until the user unsubscribes from this email, or 12 months after the last communication for which he has evidence of direct interaction (click, opening, reply).
CATEGORY OF DATA OBJECT OF THE PROCESSING
In relation to the purposes described in the previous paragraph, BGYROOMS processes personal data other than “sensitive” (e.g. personal data suitable for disclosing racial and ethnic origin, religious beliefs, political opinions, data suitable for detecting the status health, sexual life etc.) and “judicial”. In particular, the treatment carried out by BGYROOMS refers to personal data relating to customers and potential customers such as name, address, personal identification data, tax code, etc. For these reasons, we invite you not to communicate “sensitive” and / or “judicial” personal data to it. However, if BGYROOMS, for its own operation, needs to process “sensitive” data, the same will take care to send it an integration to this information and the related request for consent to treatment.
CATEGORIES OF SUBJECTS TO WHOM THE DATA MAY BE COMMUNICATED OR THAT MAY COME TO KNOWLEDGE IN RESPONSIBILITY OR IN CHARGE
For the pursuit of the purposes described in the previous paragraph, BGYROOMS needs to communicate, in Italy and abroad, your personal data to third parties, belonging to the following categories:
– authorities and supervisory and control bodies and in general subjects, public or private, with functions of public relevance;
– subjects that perform data acquisition, processing and processing services necessary for the execution of the orders received from customers;
– subjects that provide services for the management of the BGYROOMS information system and telecommunications networks (including e-mail);
– subjects that carry out transmission, enveloping, transport and sorting of communications with the interested party;
– subjects who carry out archiving of documentation and data entry;
– studies or companies in the context of assistance and consultancy relationships;
– subjects who carry out control, revision and certification of the activities carried out by BGYROOMS also in the interest of customers;
RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY
Pursuant to articles 15 – 21 of EU Regulation 2016/679, each interested party is granted a series of rights.
- Right of Access: the interested party, pursuant to art. 15, has the right to obtain confirmation that a processing of personal data concerning him is in progress and, if necessary, to obtain a copy. He also has the right to obtain access to personal data concerning him and to further information such as the purpose of the processing, the categories of recipients, the data retention period and the rights that can be exercised.
- Right of rectification: the interested party, pursuant to art. 16, has the right to obtain the correction of inaccurate personal data concerning him or the integration of the same.
- Right to erasure: the interested party has the right to obtain the erasure of personal data concerning him, without undue delay, if there is one of the reasons provided for by art. 17.
- Right to limitation of treatment: the interested party has the right, in the cases provided for by art 18 of Regulation 2016/679, to obtain the limitation of treatment.
- Right to data portability: the interested party has the right to receive personal data concerning him in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device and has the right to transmit such data to another holder without impediment, according to the provisions of art. 20 of Regulation 2016/679;
- Right to object to processing: the interested party has the right to object to the processing of personal data concerning him according to the provisions of art. 21 of Regulation 2016/679.
- The interested party also has the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority, the Privacy Guarantor.
The requests referred to in the previous points must be sent in writing to the Data Controller. The Data Controller will, within the time limits established by current legislation, provide prompt response to requests to exercise the rights of the interested parties.
Any clarification or request for clarification can be addressed in writing to the Data Controller.
ELECTRONIC INVOICE DELIVERY
By signing this privacy consent, you authorize over BGYROOMS to use e-mail as a means of delivering the invoice. This operation is allowed by tax legislation relating to the “Transmission of Invoices” electronically: ministerial resolution no. 571134v of 07/19/88 (e-mail); ministerial resolution no. 450217 / E of 30/07/90 (computerized procedures); ministerial resolution no. 107 / E of 04/07/01 (transmission of invoices); ministerial resolution no. 202 / E of 04/12/01 (invoice archiving).
NO SMOKING IN THE APARTMENTS
The accommodation regulations provide for the ban on smoking in any part of the apartment. In addition to the fire hazard, smoking in the apartment creates inconvenience to subsequent customers as it is difficult to clean the apartments from the smell of cigarettes in the short term.
The customer is warned in different ways: during online check-in, with the presence of smoking prohibition signs in the apartments and is furthermore underlined in the house rules.
Failure to comply with the smoking ban entails a penalty of € 50 which is charged to the customer’s credit card or deducted from the deposit.
By analyzing them in detail our cookies allow you to:
. store the preferences entered
. avoid re-entering the same information several times during the visit such as username and password
. analyze the use of the services and content provided to optimize the browsing experience and the services offered
Types of cookies used
Following are the various types of cookies used by mesh-hub.com according to the purpose of use:
This type of cookie allows certain sections of the site to function properly. They are of two categories: persistent and session. Persistent: once the browser is closed, they are not destroyed but remain up to a preset expiration date of sessions: they are destroyed every time the browser is closed. These cookies, always sent from our domain, are necessary to correctly view the site and in relation to the technical services offered, will therefore always be used and sent, unless the user changes the settings in their browser (thus affecting the display of the site pages).
Cookies in this category are used to collect information on the use of the site. Bgycentral.it will use this information regarding anonymous statistical analysis in order to improve the use of the Site and to make the content more interesting and relevant to the wishes of the user. This type of cookie collects anonymous data on user activity and how it arrived on the site. Analytical cookies are sent from the site itself or from third-party domains.
Analysis cookies of third-party services
These cookies are used in order to collect information on the use of the site by users anonymously such as: pages visited, time spent, origins of the traffic of origin, geographical origin, age, gender and interests for the purpose of marketing campaigns . These cookies are sent from third-party domains external to the site.
Cookies to integrate third-party software products and functions
This type of cookie integrates features developed by third parties within the pages of the Site such as icons and preferences expressed in social networks for the purpose of sharing site content or for the use of third-party software services (such as software for generate maps and additional software that offer additional services). These cookies are sent from third-party domains and from partner sites that offer their functionality on the pages of the site.
These are the cookies necessary to create user profiles in order to send advertising messages in line with the preferences expressed by the user within the pages of the Site. For all other types of cookies, consent can be expressed by the User with one or more in one of the following ways:
Through specific configurations of the browser used or the related computer programs used to navigate the pages that make up the Site.
By changing the settings in the use of third-party services
Both of these solutions could prevent the user from using or viewing parts of the Site.
Websites and third-party services
Below is the list of technical and analytics cookies used by this site:
__utma – persistent – user visit time – necessary for the third-party service Google Webmaster and Analytics. It lasts 2 years
__utmb – persistent – abandonment rate (approximate value) of the user – necessary for the third-party Google Analytics service. It lasts 30 minutes
__utmz – persistent – origin of the user – necessary for the third-party Google Analytics service. It lasts 6 months
_dc – session – used to limit the remarketing requests that have been made necessary to the third-party service of Google Analytics. It lasts 10 minutes
PHPSESSID – session – necessary by WordPress to identify the single session of a user.
_ga – persistent – used to distinguish users – necessary for the third-party Google Analytics service. It lasts 2 years
frm_form8_0398a1368566c8697942eb6f74ad02a5 – session – necessary for contact form referrals